Tuesday 6 May 2014

Nails: Octopus


It is Wednesday morning and I have some extra time since I always wake up 1-2 hours before
my alarm goes off...
I haven't posted anything for a couple of days so here comes the Octopus tutorial! I did these nails
for Petra.


Oriflame crystal base & top coat


Cien nail polish, 26 Laguna Bay (2 layers)


Mavala, 225 Sparkling Blue
I covered the thumb nail completely with this polish and on other nails I did different kind of "tips"


Essence nail art special effect! topper, 13 mrs and mr glitter
I added different glitter nail polish on glitter!


The base of the octopus: Head on ring finger and tentacles on middle finger and pinkie
I used Easy Paris Cosmetics, 07 - nail polish


Essence colour&go, 79 viva la green
Wet 'n' wild, Black Crème

I added the green-blue nail polish on the head, above the eyes and on tentacles


Depend, nr. 357
 Green nail polish on tentacles and head!


I drew borders around the octopus with Yves Rocher, 61 Vert Canard -nail polish.
I also used dotting tool to make dots on the tentacles and to fill in the eyes with OPI Alpine Snow.


Black dots on eyes


I added army green nail polish under the eyes. I don't remember the shade because I gave the
nail polish to Petra :D

Result after top coat (same as base):





No comments :

Post a Comment