Sunday 18 May 2014

Flowers & Birds


Hello! I recently ordered a dress from Boohoo.com and I haven't shown it on my blog yet
if I remember right! This morning I went to our backyard to take quick pictures of it.. On the pictures
it looks blue but in reality it is more green-ish. The top part is loose and the belt came with the dress.
Also, the delivery was quite fast as they it said on their site and it took less than 2 weeks.



I don't know why the colors here are so.. grey. Ignore it! :D




This dress is really light and I am happy it fits well! This was the last piece of this size and
I was afraid it would be too small but it fits just fine :) I am gonna wear this when my school ends..
not sure about the shoes yet, though! I have some where to choose from.

No comments :

Post a Comment