Friday 2 May 2014

Nails: Cartoon

Hello! Just a little nail post here with only 4 pictures! Which means: simple nails!
I've seen so many cartoon nails online recently and I have never really been like 'hey, I want to do this!'
but I decided to give it a try this time.


2 layers of Depend nail polish


Using OPI Alpine Snow
Making my ring finger full of dots with a dotting tool and drawing a speech bubble with 
a detail brush


To make the other nails look like a cartoon, I drew black lines around the nails and made a white curvy
line and a dot above it. 


Seems like I didn't even take a picture after cleaning my nails!

... But here is the result and I am quite happy with it. It is different from what I usually make and
they are also quite funny :3

Now it is time to get myself ready and go to Turku, yay!

No comments :

Post a Comment