Monday 19 May 2014

Essence: Makeup & Nails

Good evening! It has been quite tropical here today: 20-30 degrees, really humid, thundering, raining...
I went running today and it was quite awful (but also amazing) with the humidity and heat, haha. Also,
my face is burnt so it was really red again after running.

Anyway, to the topic: an order of Essence! We ordered them from HERE and the shipping
was really fast, just 1 week!


Essence blush up! powder blush, shade 10 heat wave
Essence bloom me up! blush stick, shade 02 blooming tender


I absolutely love this gradient blush <3 It is good that you can mix two colors or decide to take just one!
The blush stick is gorgeous peach color and it feels moist which I think is nice :)


Essence XXXL longlasting lipgloss, 2 coral delight
Essence kajal pencil, 04 white

The lipgloss is a nice red shade, perfect for tanned skin! I am not a big fan of darker lip color if I am
not tanned.. I think it just highlights the impurity of my face and makes it look more pale :p
And this is definitely not long lasting if you ask me but I have still not found a lip gloss that would be.



Essence all about nude eyeshadow , 01 nude
Essence smokey eyes set, 02 smokey day


The palette with 6 shades is really light and doesn't have a lot of pigment. I like the shades though and
they are nice for a really natural look. A couple of the shades are kind of matte.


I like the smokey eyes set more: the shades are perfect for every day makeup and they are a bit shimmery.
Also in the back of the palette are instructions how and where to add which shade!


A little test when I got these palettes.. this is the smokey eyes set!


Essence colour&go, 177 happy end
Essence colour&go, 157 my fortune cookie
Essence colour&go, 145 flashy pumpkin
Essence colour&go, 170 beijos de brazil

Gorgeous and pigmented colors <3 They also dry fast! I love Essence nail polishes. We were about to
order more but they were out of stock


Essence studio nails, moisturizing cuticle cream with vitamin e, panthenol & rich oils

I haven't tried this one yet! I have so many cuticle creams :) Sounds promising, though!


And here are my mom's orders! I don't have the products in my room so I am not gonna go
search after them now. She wanted a nail hardener, a gradient blush, superheroes -nail stickers
and an eye shadow palette! It has such beautiful shades.. probably gonna borrow it... ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment