Saturday 3 May 2014

Makeup 2.5

I took pictures of my makeup yesterday so I decided to share it here! 
I am just gonna write the products and the steps here :)


1 - Without makeup, just moisturizer


2 - After primer and filling in my brows

Face primer: L'oreal Studio Secrets smoothing resurfacing primer
Eye primer: Inglot Eye makeup base, 01
Eyebrows: The Body Shop eyebrow makeup (http://i.imgur.com/s4rnhEC.jpg?1 <- the darker shade)


3 - Foundation and lip balm

Foundation: Maybelline Fit Me! (shade 110)
Lip balm: L'occitane moisturizing lip balm


4 - Eye shadow

Eye shadow: IsaDora eye shadow quartet, 51 Cappuccino


5 - Eyeliner

Eyeliner: Inglot eyeliner gel (shade 77)


6 - Mascara

Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash mascara, Blackest Black


7 - Blush

Blush: Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush, 07 Peach Satin


8 - Powder and lipstick

Powder: MAC powder (shade medium)
Lipstick: MAC Mineralize rich, Dreaminess


Hope you liked this! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment