Tuesday 24 March 2015

Yves Rocher


A week or two ago I ordered some beauty products online with my mom. I got a new foundation,
mascara and perfume. I had actually tried all of these before because my mom has them. Her foundation
was too dark for me so I had to get a lighter shade.


The foundation is called Comfort Cream Foundation and this is the lightest shade, beige 100. 
I think it is quite dark for the lightest shade but it is perfect for me.


Jar isn't really handy for a foundation but it looks super nice. I have a makeup spatula so I am using
it to get foundation on my hand.


This foundation is good for my dry skin and it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I also
like my other foundation (Maybelline Fit Me) but it leaves my skin quite dry.


My new perfume has a scent of Green Tea. The smell isn't too strong which I like because I 
get headache really easily. In my opinion this is a perfect every day -perfume.



Yves Rocher 360° length mascara is one of the best mascaras I've tried. I love mascaras with
rubber bristles. It separates the eyelashes perfectly! 

No comments :

Post a Comment