Saturday 11 April 2015

Shopping day

I've been gone again for a couple of weeks but here I am again! I was quite busy with studying for
entrance exams and I got a job this week actually. I am working as a substitute as cleaner. Not the
best job ever but at least I get money! 
Because of work I've been waking up at 5 this week for three days and I've been soooo tired! I slept
around 4-5 hours for two nights... It was nice to relax today with Petra when we went shopping :)



Cola and raspberry cheesecake -cookie ♥


Today was the warmest day so far this year! The sun felt so warm and it wasn't windy at all :)

I actually went kind of crazy with shopping and bought quite a lot of things, haha. I took some
pictures of my new clothes with my iPhone :)


Lace dress, H&M


I thought I could wear the dress already in spring with stockings and a jacket :) thought this combo
would look nice!


Turtleneck shirt, Seppälä

I would want to wear gray all the time nowadays! I don't know what it is about. 
I've wanted to get a nice turtleneck shirt for some time now but wasn't sure if it would suit me because
I used to hate them :P I like it though (especially with a long necklace) !


Off shoulder shirt, BikBok

I've been crazy about off shoulder shirts lately and when I entered BikBok it was full of them! It was
hard to decide which color to pick. I think the black one looked nice but I wanted something a bit
more special so I got this :) Really summery!


Crop top, Seppälä

I was about to buy this already a month ago but left it in the store.. now I got it! I was hesitating
for a bit because I thought it is a bit too expensive for a crop top. It is organic cotton so it makes the
price higher of course.


Bracelet, H&M

Last but not least, a snake skin (fake of course) bracelet! It was on sale (€3!!) and I thought it
looked so cool and something different from what I usually wear :)

No comments :

Post a Comment