Tuesday 14 April 2015

Outfits for spring

I wanted to show you a couple of outfits with my 2 new shirts. I thought these outfits look
so springy especially with the sun shining on the background :) 



Here I'm wearing my new off shoulder shirt from BikBok. The model and print are so cute
and perfect for spring and summer! I am also wearing jeans of Dr. Denim and my necklace is from
Gina Tricot. Unfortunately you can't see it so well here! I am not sure if these shoes have ever been 
on my blog but I bought them from Germany last Xmas :) 


Here's the other outfit with my first crop top! I didn't want a really short model so I thought
this one looked good :) I am definitely gonna wear this shirt a lot in summer! Further I am wearing
jeans from Seppälä and my shoes are from DinSko. Unfortunately you can't see my jewelry so well
but I am wearing a heart necklace which is from Primark and my Nomination bracelet. My denim
jacket is from Stradivarius and I bought it last summer from Spain :)

No comments :

Post a Comment