Thursday 19 March 2015

3+1 shopping

There are 3+1 days at Sokos at the moment and we decided to go check it out with my mom
yesterday. It was also the first time that we biked to the shopping center this year! 


I got mostly products for my hair and face. I also bought some stuff that are handy in daily basis,
for example a pack of tissues.


I took a quick picture of my outfit while trying on a running shirt. It is finally warm enough to wear
my spring jacket :) 

Jeans, Seppälä / Jacket, H&M / Scarf, Gina Tricot / Shoes, Converse (you can see them a bit
in the mirror!) / Bag from Spain


I got a beautiful picture of the sun setting! It took about 30 minutes to bike home and we got
back right before it got dark.


These are the things that I actually bought. Some products for hair and face and 2 eyeshadows from
Gina Tricot.



I am crazy about hair products which contain different kinds of oils. I use shampoos and conditioners
with oils, a hair spray with oil in it and also hair oil to make my hair look shinier. Despite using that
much oils in my hair, it doesn't look dirty or oily at all.

The shampoo and conditioner of Sunsilk seemed just perfect for me. I don't remember how much they
cost but I think around €2,5 / product. This shampoo and conditioner have moroccan argan & almond
oils in them and it should give a smooth and shiny result. I used these products last evening already
and today my hair does feel really silky! I think I'm gonna be using these all the time now.

I also got a heat protector because I've started straightening my hair again. I stopped it for a couple
of years almost completely so that my hair could rest but it is in better condition now and I won't
straighten it a lot. I was thinking maybe 2 or 3 times a week. I also straighten it with the lowest
heat possible and I use heat protection. I also don't straighten it throughout but just in the front.
I have a heat protector of Sunsilk at the moment but once I'm out of that, I will use this one of Tresemmé.
I used to use this heat protector all the time before and it smells so good!


I am also a fan of cleansing mousses. At the moment I am using one of Dermosil which is for 
dry skin but I am almost out of it. This soothing cleansing mousse of Nivea was on sale and I've wanted
to try it! It is also for dry skin so I will see how it works on my skin.

I was also in a need of a new deodorant so I got a pack of two. I took just one of them for the photo.
My skin is really sensitive and I prefer to have a deodorant of Nivea or Dove. Their deodorants are
often good for my skin and the smell is really good and "soft".


The last thing that I got from 3+1 day and that I am gonna show you is this Arctic Aqua tinted
moisturizer of Lumene. I got the lightest shade, number 1. This is a tinted moisturizer that blends in
with your natural skin tone and evens out the complexion. I will use this under my foundation :)



I also checked Gina Tricot at the shopping center and got these 2 eyeshadows. They are just €3.95/piece
but I think that they are really good! The pigment is good and it stays on really well throughout the day. Lately I've been using grey-black eyeshadow more often so I got one grey and one black
eyeshadow. 


The shades are called 54 Dark Grey (left) and 01 Black (right)


That is all I got yesterday! My mom made an order a couple of days ago so I will also get a new
mascara and foundation soon that I will show you. 

I hope you liked this shopping post! I will get myself ready now and hang out with Petra in a couple
of hours. Have a nice Thursday everyone :) !

1 comment :

  1. Janina söpöliini - Rakastan kuviasi Lookbookissa - Ihana vartalo

    ReplyDelete