Saturday 22 November 2014

Lazy weekend

Good evening! I don't actually know what I want to write on this post but I just had a few pics
that I thought I could share with you. So, this is just a random post without a subject, haha.

I've had a relaxing Saturday, kind of. I've been studying quite a lot but I've also
played a cool game on my laptop. I sometimes love weekends when I am just home and do my
own thing.


Coffee and croissant <3



It was snowing a lot yesterday and the snow will probably stay on the ground for a few days..
I don't really like snow and cold but I am always so happy when I can walk on snow with my UGGs
for the first time :D


Some snacks for Saturday night.. not actually sure what this contains since my mom bought it
(actually for herself but then she just gave it to me?)


Also, I am so excited about going to the Netherlands! It is just 26 days away (that is less than
4 weeks!!)

About the game that I've been playing, Ted recommended it to me and I think it looks sooo beautiful,
It is called BioShock Infinite. I don't think many of you are interested in games, at least, not any
of my friends are, but I thought I could share a few pictures of it with you too. You can still find
pictures nice even if you don't like gaming :)



I just love how this looks.. Some of the scenes are so beautiful!

Kind of  a messy post but oh well! I just wanted to share a few pics =3
I hope you all have a nice weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment