Wednesday 18 June 2014

Sunday drive

Hello everyone! The past two days have been really windy and rainy but at least last Sunday
it was good weather. I went to shopping center with Petra and it was the first time when I saw
Petra driving <: she did really good job :D



Shirt, H&M / Shorts, Stradivarius / Shoes, Andiamo / Bag, Aleksi 13




Don't worry.. we weren't on the road when we took this :D


Petra's cat, Eemeli, who scratches everything wooden..



I bought this sugar nail polish by IsaDora, which I am going to test today! The shade is 135 Cotton Candy.
I had also been craving for this IsaDora lipstick for some time now and I finally decided to get it.. I just
love the products of IsaDora :) This lipstick is a "perfect moisture lipstick" as it says on the product
and the shade is pink/purple in my opinion. It is called 125 Pink Heather. Well, it also describes the
color well :)



No comments :

Post a Comment