Friday 1 May 2015

Trip to Tallinn

Me and my parents had a trip to Tallinn on Wednesday. We spent the night on the ship and the following
day we could spend about 3 hours in Tallinn. It isn't a lot but it is enough to do some shopping!


On my way to the ship! 
(My hair has become quite a lot lighter since it was dyed which I like!)



VS products <3 Unfortunately they didn't have almost any body mists left so I didn't buy anything


My first Breezer ever. Everyone says they taste really good but I don't know.. I think it tastes good
but nothing special.. maybe a bit too sweet.



The next morning I had to wake up at 6:50 and we had a nice buffet breakfast! I had bread and
also some fish and scrambled eggs.


In Tallinn! The morning was quite cold but before we left it was sooo warm as I was standing
under the sun.



One of the things I bought! I really love this shirt, haha.



The ship left back to Helsinki before 1 pm and we went to get some coffee, did our last-minute
shopping and after a couple of hours it was time to go home again! It was a nice 1-day trip :)

No comments :

Post a Comment