Tuesday 28 October 2014

Nails: Bloody brick wall

Finally it is the time to share my Halloween nails with you, guys! I was already searching for
Halloween nails in the beginning of this month but I didn't do any Halloween nails before today..
I have so much stuff that I want to try out :)

Anyway, here are my Halloween nails 2014! Not something that I see everyone doing (zombies,
(sugar) skulls, pumpkins..)


As a base coat: Kiko 3 in 1 mat


2 layers of Mavala, 66 Liverpool


Some holes to the wall with Wet 'n Wild, Black Crème


"The base" for the brick wall with Essene colour&go, 35 Movie star


Some cracks on the wall with the same Essence polish and with the black polish of Wet 'n wild.


A text on the thumb and the base for the eye with OPI Alpine Snow


Some blood on all of my nails with Gosh, 587 Hot Coral and white spots with OPI Alpine Snow


(Notice the veins on the eye =3)


The result after one layer of Kiko mat top coat:


Left hand...


... and right hand! (I almost never show it so I thought you would appreciate it)


Nothing related to the topic, but I am so excited about tomorrow: I am gonna meet Petra in
Turku! I haven't seen her since we were on the ship because she had an internship quite far away.
Now she is back and we are gonna catch up and go to the movies to watch Dracula Untold. Exciteeed! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment