Thursday 24 April 2014

Nails: Sailor

Helloo! Making a nail post now as I promised. I was supposed to make this already last evening
but I kind of started reading a Dutch blog and watching her vids even though I don't understand
pretty much anything! :D Fun evening, indeed.

Here are my sailor themed nails and I got the inspiration for them on we♥it!
These are simply to do so no need for a lot of explanations!


Essence Sun Club, 04 BBC Orange Sunset


Inglot, 151


OPI Alpine Snow



Using a detail brush to make the lines
Inglot, 151


Essence colour&go, 98 Walk on air

A gif how I created the helm on my thumb nail:


Result before finishing: 


After cleaning and OPI Top coat:




Cute and summery style <3 I was in a summer mood since it was sooo warm and I had just
sunbathed :)

No comments :

Post a Comment