Tuesday 16 December 2014

Christmas nails - pt. 3

This is gonna be my last Christmas nails -post this time! For the last design I wanted
something sparkly and traditional so hey, why not make a glitter gradient and a mistletoe?
This time I also have a small tutorial of how to paint the mistletoe!


OPI, Samoan Sand (1 coat)


I used a makeup sponge to add the glitter!

Mavala, 212 Gold Diamond


Essence nail art twins glitter topper 2, 06 Edward

I love this square glitter!


OPI, Alpine Snow


p2 lost in glitter polish, 030 Start Wild!


1. Decide where you want the mistletoe and create a long line and 3 horizontal lines on it
2. Attach the lines to create the shape of a mistletoe
3. Make it thicker
4. Add glitter on the mistletoe (Essence colour&go, 38 Choose Me!) and a silver core on it (Wynie, 011) and some red berries (you can
also use red rhinestones). I used Gosh, 587 Hot Coral and added L'oréal, 404 Scarlet Vamp on it!

The last step is to add a layer of top coat! I used my favorite OPI Top Coat :)

And here's the result!






I hope you have liked my Christmas nails this year! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment