Friday 5 December 2014

Christmas nails - pt. 1

Here comes the Christmas nails! I have so many designs that I want to do that I probably won't
be able to do them all this year D: especially if I wear the same design for one week.. then I am only
able to do 3 different designs.

The first design has classical Christmas colors, red and gold. To have something extra, I made
a few snowflakes!

(Oh yeah, I was 4 days without gel and my nail started to break.. decided to do UV nails again
on Wednesday. That seems to be the only way to keep my nails from breaking)


So, I have UV gel on my nails and OPI Top coat on it.
This red polish is L'oréal, 404 Scarlet Vamp


I always use the same polishes so I decided to take something I haven't worn. I have so many
gold glitter polishes and this one is gorgeous! I have bought this from Spain years ago with probably
one euro or so. The brand is called Yssy and this shade is number 52.


Snowflakes! I used OPI Alpine snow, detail brush and a dotting tool.
As a top coat I have OPI Top coat, as always!


Here is the right hand for comparison! (sorry for a slightly blurry picture)

Have you done any Christmas/winter nails? I am always excited to see pictures of nails!

No comments :

Post a Comment