Sunday 10 August 2014

The Old Tow, Outfit & Nails


Yesterday, as I told you, I had a sleepover at Petra's. We wanted to go to the center for some time
so that we wouldn't just sit around the whole evening. It was also nice to walk in the old town and
take outfit pictures in front of buildings that are built hundreds of years ago.




Shame that I forgot to take a better pic of the necklace! (+ it has a bit weird position in the picture below)
I bought it the day before yesterday as well as the skirt and shirt.

Shirt, Gina Tricot / Skirt, Vero Moda / Necklace, BikBok / Shoes, Spain / Bag, Spain






Petra's cat, Eemeli <3 Such a cutie. She came lying next to me in the morning :)

The rest of the evening we were sitting outside, talking, playing with cards and Trivial Pursuit. I had
a great time!

Today I did my nails with my nice Chanel nail polish and added some flakes! The result seems
quite expensive for me :3


Finally I have long nails <3


No comments :

Post a Comment