Saturday 23 August 2014

Nails, jewelry & shoes

Hello! I've been away for a bit again but that is also because I am not really doing anything
and taking pictures.My exams are getting closer and closer and I have a Swedish book to read, so
most of my days I spend in my room studying and reading and besides that at school.

Last Friday I did go shopping with my mom, though. I found some nice jewelry, perfect shoes and
we also bought delicious chocolate!




Have been dreaming about these kind of shoes for almost a year now :3 From DinSko!


Some expensive chocolate: 1,20€/piece, but it tasted amazing :)


Nails <3 My favorite color with some brown flowers!


An outfit of one day :) I love this shirt from Pull&Bear! It is so cute (not so noticeable on the pic
but it has small dots all over it)


My current nails! My favorite red polish with some confetti (Rimmel Pop art -top coat from
Rita Ora collection). They remind me of a circus :)

No comments :

Post a Comment