Wednesday 12 August 2015

Recent outfits

Hello! Have you noticed I have been blogging on my phone lately? I think you can see it if you look at the picture size on laptop screen. I just like to do it on my phone because I have all my pictures here.

It has finally felt like summer and you can also see that in my outfits. I just had a couple outfit pictures which are taken  before going somewhere = nothing fancy. They are just taken using a mirror.


Shirt, Inside / Skirt, Cool Cat / Shoes, KappAhl


Faux leather shorts, H&M / Shirt, Bershka / bag, HEMA / Shoes, Click Shoes


Dress, Boohoo (belt with it) / bag, H&M


T-shirt, H&M / skirt, Cool Cat / knitwear, H&M / bag, H&M / shoes, KappAhl / bracelet, Nomination

The last outfit I wore yesterday when I went to Salo with my grandma. Possibly a post about that later!

xx Janina




No comments :

Post a Comment