Wednesday 2 July 2014

First two days

Hello! I've been waiting for about half an hour for these pictures to load, Internet is so slow here (as always)!
I have some pics of Monday and Tuesday. We have been swimming, we went to the center and we have
also walked a lot.



Churros <3 My mom managed to drop one on the ground :(


We were in the center on Monday evening, for about 3 hours. I saw so nice Essence and NYX cosmetics <3
I just don't know what to buy because I don't want to buy too much, as usually.


These pics are taken during our morning walk




Later that day (yesterday) we went to Moda City and El Corte Chino.. we bought a looot of nail
polishes.. oops!




8 new polishes in one day.. I don't want to know how many we have at the end.


I painted my nails with Yes Love nail polish. It has nice neon glitter!

Yesterday evening we were just sitting outside and talking!



Soon it is time for a morning walk again! Not sure about the rest of the day yet :)

No comments :

Post a Comment