Monday 8 September 2014

Outfit & Nails 8/9

Hello! I am literally in love with my mom's makeup table (and makeup). She has so much cool
stuff and the last two days I've spent my mornings at that table, doing my makeup with her makeup
(it's not that she uses it, so I need to!)

Here is my FOTD and OOTD!


Oh yeah, I am also in love with curls again so I've been braidng my hair for days :D



I had thrown this shirt/dress away already half a year ago since I didn't wear it
but my mom hadn't got rid of it yet. I decided to take it back to my closet and now it feels
like new again! I probably shouldn't throw away basics.


Dress, H&M / Shoes, DinSko / Necklace, Guess



There nails remind me maybe a bit too much of winter but I think they are still cute!

OPI Base Coat
OPI Can't Find My Czechbook
L'oréal 919 Grace Tweed
OPI Top Coat

No comments :

Post a Comment