Sunday 27 September 2015

19th bday

This post comes a bit late but oh well! I had my 19th birthday 24th of September. It was a Thursday and I had school on Friday but I decided to go to a student party for a bit and I got a couple of free drinks :) yummy!





I got an amazing gift from my boyfriend: pink roses and a heart necklace <3 I also got sparkling wine from his parents :)


On Friday I went to bar with some friends to celebrate properly! It was a fun night, we were sitting around, talking and dancing.







1 comment :

  1. Birthdays are special for everyone especially when you are celebrating your birthday with friends. I am sure you had fun dear on your birthday party. I am also going to throw birthday party at LA venue for my friends. I hope they will enjoy birthday party.

    ReplyDelete