Thursday 15 January 2015

Last weekend

Good morning! It is half past ten at the moment and my school starts today at 12:25 :) I thought
I have enough time to make a little post again with pictures that I've taken in a week.


Saturday chilling. Book and crackers with garlic spread!


The first nails of this year. It was quite dark so I couldn't get a good picture. I am not sure why I
didn't take a better one the day after, though.


More chilling! It was the last weekend before I started studying again.


Snow.. I like the way they had snow in the Netherlands: 1 or 2 days. Here it is either snow
or ice for months..


Random selfie from Monday :) I liked my makeup!


I am gonna do my nails today, study and exercise. Next post will probably be a nail tutorial!

No comments :

Post a Comment